Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Civilization will not fall.

I haven't made it to the movie yet. People tell me the critics don't like it; that means I will. However I suggest interested people visit the following website for an intelligent and insight full critique of the movie from the Christian perspective. www.christianitytoday.com/movies/commentaries/fearnotthecompass.html .

I have, however, finished the three books of the series and have found no surprises. The author is rabidly anti-Christian and makes no bones about it. His world view is obvious to all but the blind; however consider this; one cannot write outside of one's world view. So I don't get a rash when he writes what I consider shallow and narrow concepts of Christianity.

About my facist Christianity: give it up? No way.

No comments: